We want you to know that your health, safety and wellbeing is important to us
A wee note from Anna and The Adore Scotland team…
We are delighted to have been welcoming you back since the 26th of April. We have missed our guests so much and are so excited to see you once again.
In line with rules on indoor gathering:
8 people from up to 4 households can meet indoors at home
Under 12s do NOT count towards household numbers indoors.
International Guests - We are open to take your bookings
We are currently taking bookings as usual. People from the Amber List who were fully vaccinated in the EU or US will NOT need to isolate when coming to Scotland from an amber list country (excluding France).
You will NOT need to quarantine (unless they receive a positive result).
Please contact us regarding any booking or query you may have Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 - UK Time, https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/contact-us
Scottish Government updates
Green, Amber and Red List - International Travel (Visit the link below to see where and when to take a COVID-19 Test).
Link to Scottish Government updates about travel and measures announced to help planning
Covid-19 - Guests Terms and Conditions
Based on new UK Government advice and protocols, we have made decisions to add Covid-19 Terms and Conditions for the well-being of our valued guests and owners of holiday accommodation.
These terms apply to our selected apartments, indicated with an "@" symbol. All our other partners' properties provide their own clear and helpful terms and conditions. Please contact us if you need more information.
Cleaning and Covid-19 related Measures
We have always been proud of our high cleaning standards. We are committed to following industry best practices. We are members of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers and they have complied new cleaning protocols which have been endorsed by the Scottish Government. It is these standards that we have recommended to all our hosts.
Key elements (but not limited to) of these Covid-19 Measures & Cleaning Protocols include:
Preparation for guest arrival
- Carry out a Risk Assessment of the property
- Implement contactless key collection where possible
- Meet and greets carried out if necessary under social distancing measures
- Create a Covid-19 Cleaning Standards Checklist
- Online Welcome Books provided where possible
- Ensure staff adhere to social distance measures, appropriate protective equipment for cleaning and maintenance
- Every guest will be asked to confirm that they are symptom free
- Hand sanitiser and gloves provided for guests
- Use of effective disinfectants and sanitising products
- Specific attention to areas which receive high or frequent use
- Bedding and Linen - strict guidelines on how these should be laundered
**Please note that these measures and protocols form part of a moving situation and are being reviewed on a regular basis**
Thank you from
Anna and The Adore Scotland Team